Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!
















Elise, the kitty, and Sean, the froggy, came over and went trick-or-treating with Lily, the tiger on Halloween. Lily was a mean tiger but wasn't so crazy about the makeup application. Elise and Sean were a lot more cooperative in the makeup department. We had fun getting Lily all dressed up and she knew we were talking about how cute she looked. She kept posing for us in her costume and it definitely had us laughing. Oh what fun was had by all!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I checked... Just in case like I often do, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW: Birthday AND Halloween pictures! I felt like it was already Christmas.

I cannot believe that your little baby (and, yes, I should be whipped a billion times for not meeting her) has become this little PERSON (and, yes, I should be whipped a billion times for not YET meeting her).

SOON!!!
Love,
Crazy Kate of Le monde de fromage de Kate

Crystal said...

Lily is just so cute! We love her! And really, really, really want to see her!